Can't make it to your GP Practice? No problem.
eConsult is an online service that enables patients to contact their GP Practice for advice by completing a form. Patients will be asked a series of questions and if necessary provide information relating to their condtion. Once completed, the patient can then submit the form and wait to be contacted. A response can often be same day or before the end of the next working day.
Note: you can request advice either for yourself or for someone you care for (from the age of 6 weeks and above).
This is how it works
1. Choose a topic based on your request, either 'I want help for my condition', 'I want general advice', 'I want administrative help' or 'I want help for my child'
2. Choose a category that your condition or request for advice comes under, from a large list of medical conditions.
3. Complete a simple form about your problem or request.
4. Your GPs decide on the best treatment for you.
5. The practice responds with advice, a prescription or an appointment.
Follow the link below to access eConsult or click the eConsult image on the right...